End of Tenancy Cleaning
If you are moving out or in a rented accommodation in London or you are selling your home the End of tenancy cleaning is exactly for you.
At Miracle Cleaning Service we can do an intense pre/post-tenancy cleaning in a day, leaving your property in the best possible condition.
Our End of tenancy cleaning is carried out by dedicated mobile teams of cleaning operatives whose specialty are properties in need of a thorough deep clean either at the end of a tenancy or before the start of one. The teams are equipped with all the necessary chemicals, tools and equipment
We understand how important for you is to have the property professionally cleaned and checked and we are well aware of the requirements for inventory checkouts. Our service is fully guaranteed and it is the one we provide the estate agencies and landlords we work with. We have created an extensive checklist reflecting the cleanliness standards required by major London letting agents and which our cleaners use at all times.
Book this service with us and you can rest assured that every square inch of your property will be professionally cleaned and polished. Don't forget that our service is fully guaranteed and insured - if you are not entirely happy with the job we've done then we'll come back and re-do it free of charge.
Our dedicated team will clean all kitchen appliances, bathrooms, paintwork and woodwork, windows from inside, etc. Please check what else is included in the End of Tenancy Cleaning:
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside/outside all cupboards and drawers.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally to remove all built up grease as well as clean exterior and polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean fridge / freezer removing all grime, mildew and food deposits.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned and disinfected.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and polished. If carpet, floor to be hovered.
General and bedrooms
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, skirting, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards behind furniture.
- Remove cobwebs.
- All other floors to be washed.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture /storage units should be clean inside and out.
Carpet cleaning is not included but could be arranged on request.