Do you like to do spring cleaning? Most people don't. The stress about what to do first and wasting a whole day doing stuff you hate to do. But doesn't it feel great when you’re done your spring cleaning. The house smells great, it looks great and you feel proud about your home.
Spring is the time to get your house clean of the winter dust and germs. Let us come in and do a total top to bottom cleaning for you. We will dust and polish your furniture, clean your bathrooms and kitchen, baseboards, ceiling fans.
We have the ability to wash windows, floors. We scrub on our hands and knees to make sure your floors are clean and we always use new vacuum bags on every cleaning. We also use a reputable linen service to make sure the cloths we use to clean your home are clean, disinfected and sanitized. Why do we go thru all this trouble for you? We can sum it up in two words "dust mites". There are millions of them in your home and probably the worst allergen
Let's work together to keep your family healthy.
NOW think about how you would feel knowing that you can go out with your family one day, and when you get back your entire spring cleaning is DONE! We can make it happen for you.
List of tasks our cleaners can normally do on one off and
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean outside all cupboards.(If you require cleaning inside all cupboards please let us know (standard only if Pre/Post Tenancy clean).
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally to remove all built up grease as well as clean exterior and polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean fridge / freezer removing all grime, mildew and food deposits.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
General and bedrooms
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned and disinfected.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and polished. If carpet, floor to be hovered.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, skirting, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards behind furniture.
- Remove cobwebs.
- All other floors to be washed.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture /storage units should be clean inside and out.
Carpet cleaning is not included but could be arranged on request.